Contingency Planning for Hard Brexit?
Looking for a warehouse solution to ensure you have buffer stock in the UK in the event of a hard Brexit?
MPW know many pharmaceutical companies are now looking for a warehouse solution to ensure that they have buffer stock in the UK in the event of a hard Brexit. Potential delays at ports, and transition periods for transferring licences, or applying for new ones to the MHRA, could cause manufacturers to experience delays and cause shortages. We know you need to start contingency planning now, and we are ready to help. To add to our existing infrastructure, we will soon have a brand new 150,000 sq ft MHRA regulated site (with the potential to be rapidly extended), ready for storing products in the UK on behalf of pharmaceutical companies. We have also recently expanded our transport fleet with our own fully temperature-controlled, GDP compliant HGV’s, so we can move your products flexibly and quickly to your customers.
As a MPW client you would benefit from:
- A flexible & bespoke solution;
- A personal service no matter what the size of your needs;
- Competitive storage and distribution rates;
- MPW’s dedicated fleet of temperature controlled HGV’s;
- MPW’s strong understanding of the healthcare supply chain;
- Full visibility of your sales data and stock movements;
- Ambient controlled, cold chain and frozen solutions;
- Temperature controlled state-of-the-art facilities
Contact us for more information: